"What's there to worry about?" I thought, as I worried to the moon and back.
An explosive marble spinning at the center of a gyroscope, scraping against tightening rings, the friction heating through to the core.
Suddenly, it dissolves, mist dissipating to the edges of my being. Would I prefer episodes of localized fire or constant muted throbbing? I do not know.
April 25, 2020
If you don't want to become like her, the best thing you can do is listen and take people's advice to change. Do not become defensive of your thoughts or tendencies (eg. while driving). Do not be irritated when your method is challenged. Be open to all ideas, acknowledge them, and make room in you heart for the possibility of adopting them.
January 2, 2020
Action Plan
Not relying on self. "I have skills, why not used?" Abstain from this thinking.
Honesty.
Be in tune with inner thoughts.
October 6, 2018
Uneasiness
Things I haven't done
Things I want to do
Things that take time
Things that take effort
Giving effort
Consistency
Fewer spurts
Steady flow
September 29, 2018
Don't be a Pharisee inside or out. Be mild, have insight, have power.
Be a person with a goal.
Be active, keep your goal alive.
September 27, 2018
I want to go back to how I felt at ease, knowing what I needed to know
But perhaps that's only because I didn't need to know a lot. Now that I do, I have to keep up, make that line, then surpass that line again.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please also notify me of your awesomeness below.