Monday, July 14, 2025

Before I Throw It Out XII

 ?, 2022


Don’t use your body as a medical experiment, nor your life as a social experiment.

Pay attention to the conversation now.



纸飞机

January 9, 2024


桌上打印纸背面

画满了笔记

一圈两圈电路板

偶然的回忆


公园里的纸飞机

落在你手里

不管飞多高多远

都安全着地

公园里的纸飞机

离开你手心



Slow down

February 25, 2024


当我害怕时,我信赖你。

This year, this text, how apt.

When I M fearful or anxious of what life will bring my new role, my place in the congregation, I trust in you. I’ll let your word keep guiding me. I leave my life in your hands, as I have always done.


[written inside the Gerard KH, in the middle of a meeting, while dazed off in anxious thoughts about being newly married.]




Moses’ 40 years

July 7, 2024


Training. Not the centre of attention, not special, not a leader.

Stable life.

Training, to do more.



Hard

February 26, 2025


There is a plan, but doing things according to the plan is hard. So I swerve and pick something else to do, also productive, that hides from others the fact that I did not do according to the plan.

So what’s wrong? Is there something unreasonable about the initial plan, or is my willpower fried like that of an iPad kid? If both, what’s the percentage breakdown?

I’d better dig up my diary entries again.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please also notify me of your awesomeness below.