Sunday, July 18, 2021

On and off

Extremely exhausted, slightly miffed, weirdly put-off. Just overall, a translucent bad-feel. What is this, really?

This is, having taken off the filter contacts, seeing someone's true colours and not liking it. Were they tired as well? Perhaps. Otherwise, if that curt cut-off reaction and lack of initiative and warmth is just who they are, I am disappointed that I had thought of them differently.

Just feeling slightly peeved. Civility doesn't take all that much effort. Then did I do something to peeve them, which disqualified me from receiving their general civility?
(I don't think so, no.)
(But if I did, I'd like to at least know.)

Did not enjoy that. 2/10, would not do again with same format, with same energy level.

But perhaps I'm actually the one who's tired, generating the peeve particles floating around my mood. Perhaps just a good night's sleep will reset my flex threshold and recalibrate my discernment. Perhaps, come morning, I will be at ease again, energy replenished, full bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please also notify me of your awesomeness below.