Monday, April 20, 2015

Misconceptions

I think I have a skewed understanding.

Having little to talk about is not nervousness because of mutual fondness. It's just, simply, actually, having nothing to talk about.

If I don't make an effort, it will slip away. If I feel awkward, it will be awkward. If I overcompensate, it will become strained and ungenuine.

I have to be clear what is it that I'm trying to hold on to. Is it the friendship, the person, the possibility or the 썸?

And what am I exuding? Is it me? Do I subconsciously change "me"?

Acting cute will not make a difference, because it can be discerned pretty quickly that it's an act. Slouching will not make me look shorter, just uglier. What I do in life is not for one person's perception, but for Jehovah's favour.

Others are not trying to pull us together. Nothing will come from imaginations that are more like hallucinations. Not healthy.

(Gahh but I swear he winked yesterday)

People blink one eye only toward someone because there's something in their eye. No way can he be that bold.

...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please also notify me of your awesomeness below.