I like clear skies. My favourite thing to see is a gradiently dark sky with light still brimming along the horizon, a lingering farewell moments after the orb disappears.
But I like sunrises better than sunsets; the lighted sky comes before the orb appears, acting as undeniable assurance that the latter will indeed rise today.
I like watching them with others, I like watching them alone. But the feeling is different in each combination. Like Punnett's Squares. As long as clouds don't obstruct my Square, I'm pretty happy.
Just mere humans spinning around each other on a spinning ball spinning around a bigger ball. Sometimes we see what we like, sometimes we don't. Weather* we like what we see, depends on which ball we stand--on the smaller complaining to the large, on the larger laughing at the small.
If I lived on the Sun, I wonder what my Punnett's Square would look like. One thing's for sure, the weather might take a bit of getting used to.
*Misspelling punnily intentional.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please also notify me of your awesomeness below.