Saturday, August 03, 2013

Before I throw it out II

Thursday, May 2013
Even if I complete the task, blundering my way through; even if the result is acceptable, the blundering is not. Blundering will cause others to harbour discontent with me because I led them to the stress that is blundering. They would have no reason to ever trust me.
December 2012
为什么想牵你的手?
为什么我心里的感受
说不出口
脉搏加快节奏
为什么会有"我爱你"
这一句话

May 2013
Draft of foreword to Nina's gift
When you succumb to inspiration
The drops of emotion beguiling, beckoning you to dive in
When you walk through the looking glass
The slivers of recognition encouraging, propelling you to fly on
When you discover another piece of
The broken rubik's cube that is the world is
making sense, is nonsensical, is fitting, is
misplaced, displaced, soon to be erased
And when you fall in awe,
The glory of a Greater Being blinding,
Then enshrine these in penned immortality
For the days to pass, the days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please also notify me of your awesomeness below.