In seeking the best decision, I missed the clearest path.
Simply, when choice is offered, follow direction. Follow direction and you will always be blessed.
Why did I think so much, hesitate so much, complicate things so much? Because I was afraid. Afraid of missing out, afraid I would miss a step. When being afraid was the biggest misstep.
My strength will be in keeping calm and showing trust. I did neither, and so I was weakened.
But strength ebbs and flows. It is used and it is gained. Keep focused, and the hand holding the bow will steady itself.
Within his will, do not hesitate. Discretion and prayerful consideration do not mean pacing about. Show faith, show trust, that he will bless your effort and will take care of you
Do not hesitate. Keep focused on things that matter. Be conscious of thoughts. Let gut speak.
And now, keep joyful. Keep focused and enjoy your work. Your actions will define the value of every path taken, so show that you will keep going.
Jehovah blesses a moving vehicle, even if it did not have the best specs. At least it's moving, at least it's not parked in the sun, at least it can get from A to B.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please also notify me of your awesomeness below.