It is unhealthy. I had tried to forget about the reminders of things I ought to do, so much so that I also forgot about the joy that came with doing them.
I'm glad someone is always there to pull me back and refresh my brain for me.
There is joy in this life I've chosen. Rain or shine, people's hearts and needs are still the same. That joy is the same, too.
Whoever is able to, dares, take that joy away from me, I can't let them succeed. They don't deserve success.
Love brings joy, and joy brings brilliance. Radiance. And contentment. Inner and outer benefits. Sounds like I'm advertising a health supplement. It is the best health supplement, indeed.
Looks like I'm overdue for taking my daily dosage. But from now on, I will try to focus less on what I haven't done and more on what I have done.
I'll wash it down with 8 glasses of water everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please also notify me of your awesomeness below.