Monday, April 08, 2013

Resolution: Foresight ∞/20

Hi.

The General Assembly (me, myself and I),

Reminding all neurons of the graduation of the General Assembly from post-secondary education, which unintentionally served as an emotional buffer between zero responsibility and growing up,

Reaffirming its Resolution HighSchool/Grad of June 2011, which urges the adoption of an action plan aimed at becoming a more wholesome, resilient and aware person in order to serve where the need is greater,

Noting with incomplete satisfaction the past efforts and recently expired coverage of the action plan,

Stressing the fact that I am at a critical life pivot requiring timely action and regular reflection, supported by continuous record keeping 'cause I'd forget everything otherwise,



  1. Encourages all relevant limbs and phalanges to maintain accurate emotional records (of the General Assembly) on this blog to enhance the precision of reflection, which is triggered on by unscheduled but inherent nostalgia;
  2. Urges member organs, particularly the brain, to comply with the idea of writing regularly, yo;
  3. Requests that all neurons support the daily blogging of all overseas, cross-border and out-of-province travel starting as of April 2013;
  4. Calls for the recognition of opportunity for literary exercise and its benefit, and the (hopefully) resultant motivation to continue this blog;
  5. Stresses the continuing need to "finish what I start" in all aspects of life in order to truly learn appreciation and understand reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please also notify me of your awesomeness below.